Here at Thrive Voyager, we strive to simplify things as much as possible. Our terms and conditions are designed to be easy to understand, but if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We update our terms and conditions periodically, so be sure to check them before each visit. By visiting our website, we assume that you have read and understood our terms and conditions.
The site refers to www.thrivevoyager.com
Owner refers to Thrive Voyager with a registered address at 26 Canons Way, Tavistock, Devon, PL19 8BJ.
Us, We, Our refer to either the Site or the Owner or both.
You, You’re refers to any visitor to our Site for any purpose whatsoever.
Booking refers to the act of reserving a Property/hotel/experience with one of our listing partners.
Property refers to any property/hotel advertised for booking on the Site by one of our listing partners.
Rental refers to the act of renting a Property from one of our listing partners.
Listing partners refer to the owners of the properties advertised on the Site by Thrive Voyager.
These terms and conditions govern the relationship between us and are intended to form the basis of an agreement between us and you the site visitor and the listing partner. If you do not agree with them please leave the Site and do not make a Booking or a listing with Thrive Voyager.
- As a user of this website, you represent and warrant that:
- You are at least 18 years old and have the legal authority to enter into this agreement
- You have read and fully understood these terms and conditions as well as any future revisions
- You will comply with the terms and conditions of any linked websites or bookings made through the Site
- If listing a property/hotel or experience with us, you will adhere to these terms and conditions.
You agree not to:
- Utilise robots, spiders, scrapers, or other automated tools on the Site
- Attempt to bypass any access limitations or security measures implemented on the Site
- Engage in any activity that may overload, crash or damage our systems
- Copy or use any part of the Site on any other site or application
- Attempt to modify, reverse engineer or decompile any programs used by the Site or its services
- Use, reproduce, copy or distribute any trademarks, designs, layout or other intellectual property owned by us.
OUR LEGAL STATUS:
Thrive Voyager operates solely as an advertising platform and is not an agent for any listing partner or responsible for the collection of any payments due to or from them. We do not guarantee the quality of any listed property or ensure the availability of their facilities, but we will address any complaints you may have. We are not and will not be a party to any contract between you and any of our listing partners.
In the event of any unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, terrorism, natural disasters, fire, explosion, strikes, riots, or any other similar events, we will not be held liable for any delays, interruptions or failures in the performance of our obligations under this agreement.
We shall not be responsible for any losses or damages resulting from such events, and we shall not be required to compensate you for any losses or damages incurred. However, we will make reasonable efforts to mitigate the effects of such events and to resume normal operations as soon as possible
- Please take into account the following disclaimers when using our site:
- We are an advertising platform and do not inspect the properties listed on the site. Therefore, it is your responsibility to ensure that a property meets your specific requirements before making a booking, as we are not responsible for any problems or issues that may arise.
- We cannot guarantee that the site will meet all your needs, work properly, be fit for a particular purpose, or not infringe the rights of others.
- We cannot guarantee that the site will work with all systems or that all information provided on the site will be accurate and secure.
- We do not give advice on the site and any decision made based on the information provided is solely at your own risk.
- We cannot guarantee any specific outcome based on the information provided on the site, as it is only intended to provide general suggestions, and not in the form of a warranty.
- While we make every effort to test the material before placing it on the site, we cannot be held responsible for any loss, disruption, or damage to your data or computer system that may occur while using material derived from the site.
We strive to ensure that your experience on the Site is trouble-free. However, if you encounter any difficulties, please inform us immediately at [email protected]
We will make every effort to address the issue promptly and at no cost to you if we determine that you have a valid concern.
Please note that since we are neither your representative nor that of any Listing Partner, we cannot offer dispute resolution services between you and any Listing Partner.
Reviews and feedback submitted to us by guests must be true, honest, and relate only to the listing partner and property they have personally occupied. The submitted reviews must not be defamatory in any way.
By submitting a review, guests grant us the right to verify it and use the feedback for any purpose and in any part of the world. We reserve the sole right to remove any feedback that violates our policies or for any other reason.
LISTING PARTNER TERMS:
By listing your property/hotel or experience with us, you agree to the following terms:
- Payment: Once payment for the initial yearly listing fee is submitted, it is non-refundable. However, you are free to cancel your listing at the end of your listing term via email to us at [email protected]
- Package Upgrades: You may opt to increase your package at the start of a new billing year however, downgrading your package at the end of your current package term will incur, a £20 admin charge to review and amend the listing.
- Marketing: We always do our utmost to market your listing fairly across all of our marketing channels, but we do not guarantee the level of marketing you will receive. We also do not guarantee the number of leads you will receive, only that your listing will be marketed on our platform at your chosen package level and benefits.
- Listing partners grant Thrive Voyager permission to use the photographs and marketing materials provided by them for the sole purpose of marketing their properties on the Thrive Voyager site and their social media channels and blogs.
- Listing partners warrant that they have the right to use and grant permission for the use of the photographs and marketing materials provided by them and that such use does not infringe on the intellectual property rights of any third party.
- Thrive Voyager reserves the right to remove any photographs or marketing materials that are deemed inappropriate or violate the terms and conditions of the site.
- Listing partners may request the removal of their photographs and marketing materials from the Thrive Voyager site upon the termination of their listing agreement.
Subscription Services Clause for Terms and Conditions
1. Subscription Terms
By subscribing to our service for listing purposes, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
a) Subscription Period: Your subscription is valid for a period of 365 days from the date of activation.
b) Automatic Renewal: Unless you notify us before the end of the subscription period that you want to cancel or do not wish to automatically renew, your subscription will automatically renew for another 365 days. You authorise us to collect the then-applicable annual subscription fee using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you.
c) Cancellation Policy: You may cancel your subscription at any time. Upon cancellation, your listing will remain active until the end of the current 365-day subscription period, after which it will cease to be live.
d) Cooling-Off Period: After the initial year, if your subscription is renewed and you decide to cancel, you have a 7-day cooling-off period from the date of renewal to cancel and apply for a refund. Please note, any refund will be less any transaction charges incurred.
e) Payment Failure: It is your responsibility to maintain accurate and up-to-date payment information. If a payment fails due to outdated or incorrect bank details, you will be contacted by our support team to update these details. Failure to rectify the payment issue will result in the termination of your listing, and it will no longer be visible on our website.
f) Renewal Reminder: You will receive a reminder email 14 days prior to the renewal of your subscription, offering you the opportunity to update your payment information or to cancel your subscription.
g) Contact and Notifications: You agree to receive electronic communications from us regarding your account. These communications may involve sending emails to your email address provided during registration or posting communications on the website and will include notices about your account (e.g., payment authorizations, changes in password or Payment Method, confirmation messages, and other transactional information).
2. Legal Compliance
Your subscription and the use of our listing services are subject to compliance with applicable laws and regulations. You are responsible for ensuring that your listings and any content therein comply with local, national, and international laws.
3. Changes to Terms
We reserve the right to modify or amend these terms and conditions at any time. All changes will be effective immediately upon their posting on the website. We will notify you of any significant changes to these terms through the email associated with your account or through a prominent notice on the website.
By continuing to use our subscription service, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, as well as any other terms of service and policies provided on our website.
All intellectual property on the site belongs to us, our Members, or third parties and is protected by law. Your use of the site acknowledges this fact. Written permission is required before reproducing, copying, distributing, or storing material from the site.
You warrant that you have the right to use all intellectual property associated with any information you post on the site. If you violate someone else’s intellectual property rights, you will indemnify us against any losses incurred as a result.
AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE:
Our availability of the Site and the services it offers cannot be guaranteed at all times, and we cannot be held responsible for any loss that may occur if the Site is not available for any reason.
We reserve the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Site and its services, in whole or in part, at any time without prior notice to you.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
We want to be clear about our responsibility to you. Please read the following carefully:
- We do not accept liability for any indirect or consequential losses, even if we could have foreseen them or you warned us they might happen.
- This clause does not affect your consumer rights.
- However, we do not limit our liability in cases of death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or fraud.
OFFENSIVE OR INCORRECT CONTENT:
If you see content on the Site that causes you offence or seems to be defamatory or incorrect, please tell us and we’ll consider changing it. [email protected]
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Here are the important details about our policy on links to other websites:
- We provide links to other websites for your convenience only, and we do not control the content of those sites. Therefore, we are not responsible for any losses or damages arising from your use of those sites.
- Please note that linking to a site does not constitute our endorsement or recommendation of that site.
- We cannot guarantee that any links we provide will work properly, and we disclaim any liability for any issues that may arise from non-working links.
- If you find any links on our Site to be offensive, please let us know, and we will consider removing them.
- If you choose to follow a link to any other sites using our Site, you acknowledge that separate terms and conditions will apply to those sites, and we have no control over those conditions. Therefore, you agree to review and understand those terms and conditions before using those sites.
- Operative Law – This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- Effect of Agreement – This Agreement supersedes any prior agreements or understandings between you and us.
- Unenforceability – If any part of these terms and conditions is deemed unenforceable by a court of law, the remainder of the agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
- Notices – Any notices or communications required to be given by either party shall be sent by email to the address provided in our contact page and by the address provided by the other party.
- Warranties – All parties acknowledge and agree that this Agreement represents the entire understanding between them and that no other representations have been made.
- Partnership/Joint Ventures – Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as forming a partnership or joint venture between the parties.
- Entire Agreement – These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties.
SITE AND TERMS MODIFICATION DISCLAIMER
We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. It is your responsibility to review these terms regularly to ensure that you are aware of any changes. By accessing the Site, you agree to abide by the most current version of the terms and conditions.
Please note that we may also make changes to the Site at any time without notice. However, any such changes will be subject to these terms and conditions.
At Thrive Voyager, we recognise the importance of protecting the environment and we are committed to promoting sustainability in all aspects of our business operations. As part of our efforts, we pledge to give a minimum 3% of each property listing per year to our chosen environmental charities, which we may change from time to time.
We also strive to reduce our carbon footprint by implementing environmentally friendly practices such as reducing paper usage, promoting recycling, and minimising energy consumption.
Additionally, we encourage our customers to adopt sustainable practices when using our services, such as selecting properties that meet environmental standards and reducing energy usage during their stay.
We are committed to complying with all applicable environmental laws and regulations and to continuously improving our environmental performance. We will regularly review and assess our environmental policies and practices to identify areas for improvement and take appropriate action.
By using our services, you are supporting our commitment to environmental sustainability and helping us to make a positive impact on the environment.